The NBA will soon be calling for applications for Round 4 research grants under its National Blood Sector Research and Development Program.
Applications for grant funding will fall into one of the three following categories:
- Project Grants (up to 3 years)
- Seed Grants (up to 1 year)
- Scholarship (up to 1 year)
Applications are required to address evidence gaps in either:
- Patient Blood Management (as identified in the Patient Blood Management Guidelines), or
- Immunoglobulin product use (as described in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines)